Sunday, September 30, 2012

Osman Spring 2013

Osman had a mixed collection this season. There were bright colours, but also gold embroidery. The collection wasn't very connected and quite discombobulated but the individual pieces and outfits were beautiful. Scroll below to see...



so. much. chest. (but still classy somehow)




This skirt stopped me in my tracks. Look at it move in the wind, er, air.


Although the top read "mom" to me, only really stylish moms could pull this off. It was a cute top but a bit aged. 



This was my favorite embroidery. It's so radiant and I'm starting to really get into pieces that deform the body shape. (Maybe that's why I like Comme Des Garçons so much?)


~the cutest lil' middle eastern princess you ever did see~

So did you think this collection was discombobulated but still beautiful too? No? Leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think...
Don't forget to follow my blog if you liked it, just click "Join this site"! 
XX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...