Sunday, September 30, 2012

Christian Dior Spring 2013

Raf Simons was amazing!!! OMG! You Go GIRL!

For his first collection with Dior, Raf designed so many looks. And not only did he pay attention to the details of the clothes but he also paid attention to the makeup and styling of the outfits. He sequined the eyelids!!!





I didn't know how I felt about this dress but now I know I love it!


These shoes!! They're pink AND shiny?!?! I can't handle this.


It's really difficult to get patterns to line up exactly, especially something as bold as stripes so I applaud Raf Simons! Hats off to you, Raf!




Peek-a-boo


Gelatinous dresses make me happy.







Neon is back! (well it's been back for quite some time)


This dress really just gets me. I love the fact that you the silhouette is flowy and away from the body but the sheerness of it allows for the belt underneath to be seen and still shows the body.


It's Fashion On Fire.


loving that keychain!


I thought Raf Simons did a great job this season with Dior. He (it goes without saying) knows what he's doing! The work with the shiny chiffons was fantastic!!

Did you love it as much as I did?? Leave a comment below.....
Don't forget to follow my blog if you liked it, just click "Join this site"! 
XX.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...