Sunday, September 30, 2012

Mugler Spring 2013

Disclaimer: Nicola Formichetti is my idol and can do no wrong and this article will be biased because everything Nicola touches turns to gold.

Spring 2013 for Mugler was a great season. The wearability of Mugler is surprising due to the design-filled pieces but it's definitely there. I could see any girl wearing Mugler Spring 2013 walking down the street. She would be the cutest girl in that town but I could see it.  



This skirt gives me life.


They did a lot of two-toned pieces for Spring and I just was tickled pink. It was so fantastic *squealing*



Shanghai Fashion warrior




The one above and below this were probably my two favorite outfits from the whole collection. The print and sheen of the outfits was too cool for school. It was a lot of feelings to handle all at once, I can't even.



And then it got darker (ooooohhhhh)



Obviously, shiny pants are in this season (as if they ever weren't?). 
In Lady Gaga's music video for 'Marry The Night', she predicted that mint would be trendy this season. It looks like her prediction is coming truuuueeeeee.


Lindsey Wixson, part time model/part time expression assassin

and here's the video that Nicola edited together, it includes Gaga's new song "Cake Like Lady Gaga"...

Nicola never ceases to impress. And this collection was the same. It was nicely edited (he posted photos to his Instagram of the outfits that were edited out). This was one show that I rally wish I could've been to. :'(

So how'd you like Spring 2013 Mugler? Leave a comment...
Don't forget to follow my blog if you liked it, just click "Join this site"! 
XX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...