Sunday, February 17, 2013

Jeremy Scott FW 2013

Jeremy Scott rules fashion week again with his crazy antics and his ability to do whatever he wants. If you've followed my blog for some time now, you would have figured out that I love Jeremy Scott and he's one of my many favorites designers. He is fabulous. Scott's Fall 2013 collection is all about zombies and cartoon death patterns. The signatures like printed pants and dyed furs were evident but done in new ways. Check out the highlights below

His & Hers



Sets 


Printed Message Shirts


Zombie Pattern


Printed Pants 

FUR


That last fur look is insane, huh? It's like the grinch!
The Grinch Who Stole Fashion Week

New York Fashion Week is officially over and we're onto London Fashion Week. You can expect some shows from #LFW soon so stay tuned. 
Until then, how'd you like the Jeremy Scott collection? Was it too crazy this time? Sometimes I feel like he just does whatever he wants, I LOVE IT

images via style.com
XX. 


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Jeremy Scott, all of his creations and ideas are OUTTA DIS WORLD. Cool collection, frankly.

    Visit my blog, The Gypsy Prince http://www.elprincipegitano.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...