Friday, February 15, 2013

What I Wore: Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!

This year I really wanted to dress up for Valentine's Day, I think it was probably because of American Apparel's constant emails promoting their collection for V-Day. The emails worked. I purchased these sheer pants for only $19 online (the store nearest me didn't have them yet) because I wanted to be cheeky. The only bad idea was wearing these on a windy day. Most people dress up super kawaii for Valentine's Day in pink and lace and other loud adornments but I wanted to focus on a side not many people do, the sexual side. That's why I chose this outfit! 


Zana Bayne Harness (only collar worn), cropped turtleneck, American Apparel Mesh Jumper Pant, H&M underwear, Dr. Martens



I also somewhat felt like Oops!... I Did It Again era Britney Spears with my red pants. I know colored pants have been around for awhile now but I've never purchased any or even tried them on; I found them to be annoying but I'm enjoying this pair. 



 I hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day. I spent mine alone but not sad. Oh yeah, and I got a haircut. This is my first outfit posted with the new cut, I cut it to look like Nicola Formichetti's. What do you think? :)

XX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...