Tuesday, January 1, 2013

What I Wore: New Year's Eve!

I've never really dressed up for New Year's Eve before, but this year I wanted to be pretty flashy, so flashy I was! I didn't intend to go home for the New Year and was basically going to spend it all alone (how depressing) but last minute, I changed my mind and made the drive. 

I met up with some friends and we headed over to another friend's house where we played games and brought in the New Year! Happy 2013 everyone!


Blazer, American Eagle shirt with hand-done gold collar tips, ring from Brazil, Margiela for H&M scarf, Margiela for H&M leggings, Dr. Martens boots

click any of these photos to make them bigger


Did you set any resolutions for 2013? I usually never do but this year I'm going to do better in school and blog at least twice a week! Feel free to keep me on track if I don't post at least twice per week!
I hope all of you are successful in 2013 and do well! 

XX.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...