Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Trend Report: Sunglasses

With SUMMER quickly on its way I wanted to compile a list of sunglasses falling into every price range. After all, what's summer without sunglasses?! I looked at tons of websites, collected so many pictures, and found options for every price range so I hope you enjoy this because it took forever. These were more of a list of glasses I found to be cute and tied into current trends rather than something that tied into runway looks like how I usually do things. 

If you want to purchase any of the sunglasses below, click the corresponding number in the caption of the collage and it will direct you to the page.



1     2     3     4     5     6
1     2     3     4     5

1     2     3     4     5     6     7

1     2     3     4     5     6

1     2     3     4     5     6     7     8     9     10

I am LIVING for the Prabal Gurung glasses in the last collage (#8)! Aren't they crazy beautiful!?

What are some sunglasses you've purchased lately? Are there any trends you're loving at the moment? Leave a comment


XX.
P.S. Don't forget to wear your sunscreen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...