Sunday, June 16, 2013

Christopher Kane Menswear Spring 2014

Kane continued his iconic all-over prints for Spring/Summer 2014 and let me tell you they were AMAZING!! This collection showcased a topography-3D net type of print and seeing the print on a large scale is absolutely stunning. (Keep scrolling for that!)

This collection could be broken down into specific trends and that's exactly what I did:

Casual Suiting


All over net print





Pocket Logos


images via style.com

Did you see the sandals too? I thought they were really cute with the outfits. I've tried wearing sandals like the ones featured but I always look like I'm going on a hike so I had to return them to Zara. It was so unfortunate.

What do you think about the collection? Leave a comment

XX.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...