Monday, January 27, 2014

#OOTD: Mugler Cyborg

So if you haven't been able to figure out I am in love with everything Nicola Formichetti does (hence the blog title Nicolakilledme). His stint at Mugler was no different and I hadn't purchased any of the pieces from his previous collections at the house so with this last season I was determined to buy something substantial. I bought this cute ass sweater! I'm moving in a more futuristic direction with my style so I thought this sweater fit perfectly in that goal.
I'm also incredibly influenced by 1990s/early 2000s movies and Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century is one of my main references for literally everything. This sweater reminded me of something she would wear so obvi I had to snatch it up.

Mugler sweater, American Apparel jeans



*dial up sounds* beep boop bye

XX.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...