Sunday, February 9, 2014

Prada or Nada

This is  just a quick blog post showing a recent find of mine! I went to Nordstrom Rack for the first time with my friend and I'm kind of getting more and more into sunglasses and how they can be used as a vehicle to block people out or push them away and I found these! I got them 50% off which was amazing and I debated getting them because they're very yellow and I was worried I wouldn't be able to wear them as often as I would like for how expensive they were. Ultimately I thought to myself "would Zenon wear these?" and the answer was yes so my debate ended there.


For my first time wearing them I just styled them with a vintage tuxedo shirt layered under a vinyl vest that I made and white jeans.





XX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...