Wednesday, August 28, 2013

#OOTD: Ghost

Third day of my Week of White! People have started figuring out what I'm doing but it's started something else. They think I'm going to continue the year wearing monochrome outfits, a different color every week! These people do not know how lazy I am. That is just too much work to do every week, honey.

But I made this "body cover" during the summer and I've just been waiting for the right time to break it out. I was inspired by Hwan Sung Park but I couldn't find it for sale anywhere. I think it was just a showpiece so I made my own. It was super simple. Get a piece of tulle as tall as you and sew the sides together to make a tube and then just sew in an elastic neckband.

thrifted hand-spiked shirt, DIY body cover, eBay leggings, Dr Martens boots, eBay sunglasses



Keep being you!
XX.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...