Thursday, August 29, 2013

#OOTD: Generation Y

So after my extremely weird outfit yesterday I wanted to tone it down and be comfortable today. But just because I'm comfortable today doesn't mean I don't have something up my sleeve for tomorrow... just you wait.

As a child I was a hardcore fan of the Spice Girls, my favorite was Baby Spice. I still love them after all these years! I mean hello, tuesday's outfit title was a spin of Sporty Spice! My favorite has definitely switched to Ginger Spice though because of her wacky fashion antics but I listen to them almost every day. So I thought I would finally get a Spice Girls shirt. I still remember (my mom) buying this album the day it came out and I thought the cover was just beyond cool.

Spice Girls shirt from eBay, American Apparel jeans, Dr Martens boots, eBay sunglasses, eBay face chain



Spice Up Your Life
XX.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...