Monday, August 26, 2013

#OOTD: Blank Page

Today was my first day back to school and I felt so happy to be back. My classes bored me a little because I only had one of my design classes today and two electives. But tomorrow should be more fun, I have two design classes to look forward to.

An idea has been stirring in my head for awhile and last night I finally decided I would do it. All this week I'm only going to wear white. Why? There's literally no reason at all other than that I think wearing a monochromatic outfit makes you stand out and I like to stand out. (And white is my favorite color.) People really seemed to enjoy my outfit I wore today, as well as my extensions. I'm loving the extensions.

thrifted tuxedo shirt, American Apparel jeans, Dr. Martens boots, choker from etsy, eBay sunglasses, eBay backpack




Today was such a good day.
XX.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...