Saturday, January 26, 2013

OOTD: Salute

My friend Robby came over and we decided to do a quick shoot (I didn't even wear this today shh don't tell anyone). We took the photos by the power plant on my campus where I took my senior photos and I ended up climbing in a chute that I wasn't supposed to as you can see below. It was pretty sketchy. I've worn this outfit before but never documented it anywhere so I decided to just redo it because cute. I also can't stop incorporating the Margiela for H&M clutch into outfits so it's here as well. This outfit is called...

SALUTE

dad's Army jacket, thrifted Army shirt, American Apparel shorts, Dr Martens boots






I know camo is starting to die down now but are you a fan of this trend still?
Leave a comment below
photos by Robby Squires
XX.


4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...