Saturday, February 2, 2013

OOTD: Death of a Teenager

I've never actually owned a black button-up shirt before so as soon as my mom offered to buy me one, I  snatched up the offer. If you can't tell from my blog, I like dressing dark (sometimes I do dress quite summery) and I thought that wearing a completely black outfit would be hella cool. So that's what I did. This outfit is called...

Death of a Teenager


Banana Republic shirt, American Apparel pants, Zana Bayne harness, local vendor spoon ring, Dr Martens boots



What have been some of your recent purchases??
XX.


2 comments:

  1. I love dressing dark as well! I recently picked u a couple black button ups to my existing collection, you just can go wrong with a basic button down!
    http://anarkalilovesme.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...