Thursday, January 24, 2013

OOTD: Shine bright, shine far

I wore this outfit yesterday and it's a pretty normal outfit (for me anyways) but I thought it was pretty cute so I wanted to share it anyways as inspiration. Also, you'll notice that I went more wild on the editing than I usually do. I don't want my photos to look "cheap" so I don't tend to over-edit them for OOTDs but I just really wanted to today.
This look is called

SHINE BRIGHT, SHINE FAR

(30 points for you if you recognize the title is from Life-Size)

Target turtleneck (that I cropped myself), Levi's denim jacket, H&M jeans, Dr Martens boots, thrifted gold belt, eBay gold chain




and here's another fun photo, I really enjoy editing photos but I don't tend to get a chance to have fun with it in blogging so when I do it tends to be a vomit of editing. 


And I went to IKEA with my friend, Amber. I had to return an extra clothing rack I had bought and since I didn't have a receipt, I just used the store credit on a rose candle and a fake plant/pot.

me being ridiculous in IKEA

XX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...