Saturday, January 19, 2013

OOTD: H I D D E N

I made the beanie that I'm wearing a couple days ago and you can find the tutorial to it here. It's a copy of the Jil Sander veiled beanie from her Spring 2012 collection. It was super easy to make and I've gotten so many compliments on it. :)

It's been pretty cold here in Austin so I've had to wear a jacket or risk freezing to death in the name of fashion but my dad's army jacket is the most comfortable and warm jacket I have so I like to wear it quite a bit and it matches so much. 

I just wanted to look a bit grunge-y today (but not homeless) so I paired this ensemble together with the beanie. This look is called...

H I D D E N

veiled beanie (tutorial here), H&M t-shirt, dad's Army jacket, H&M jeans, Dr. Martens boots





photos by Robby Squires
XX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...