Friday, December 20, 2013

#OOTD: Night Owl

So this was the second outfit my friend and I photographed on our double OOTD mission lasting until 1 AM. It was surprisingly cold this night and there's actually a story behind this location. She lives near a parking garage with vines growing all around the façade and I thought I wanted to photograph there but it was quite hard to reach the spot I wanted so we wandered into the garage and it was amazing! These wires are what keep the cars from falling down the middle but don't they look like sculptures!? 


H&M leather bow tie, eBay gold arm cuffs,thrifted tuxedo shirt, American Apparel jeans, Dr. Martens boots, Forever 21 bag



I'll likely return to this garage for more OOTD shoots because it was really graphic, there were many other photographable locations, and I love the industrial feel of parking garages.



XX.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...