Monday, December 16, 2013

#OOTD: The Factory

Hello! I feel bad for not posting and I'm super sorry! I shot 2 OOTD posts in one night at like midnight after I got off work because of it; expect the other post later this week. I wore this outfit to a book launch for my friend who was part of 512Stew, a group of UT Design Majors. I got to meet a lot of cool people and visited the nearby gallery on their campus as well which was quite inspiring.

I kinda stole the show with my outfit and I felt bad because I didn't even mean to; I had planned this outfit the night before I was even invited but I don't think I made any of my friends upset, thankfully.

H&M shirt, Maison Martin Margiela for H&M leggings, Dr. Martens boots, emergency blanket





XX.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...