Monday, October 14, 2013

Look No Further for Winter Coats

If you're a regular reader of this blog, you already know that I love dressing monochrome. My style is starting to transition to my vision of how people in the future would realistically dress. I've been getting inspiration from Tron, Star Trek, Zenon, along with actual designers.
So there's definitely some of that aesthetic in this post but I wanted to include other coats I thought were cute because I know not everyone wants to look like a doctor from Star Trek.

Minimal. Monochrome. Sharp lines. Sterile.

STERILE

1  2  3  4  5

I'm still inspired by club kids from the 80's and 90's so that creeps back into my style from time to time. The coat on the far left is part of Minju Kim's collection with H&M launching October 17th at select stores and has a really crazy mix of prints on the back. Pink coats are trendy too so I had to include a faux fur one.

COLORFUL

1  2  3  4

For those that insist on purchasing a wardrobe staple you can wear everyday and dress up or down I've included these! I think the texture of the Comme des Garçons coat (far left) really elevates it from other blazers and blazer style jackets. I just had to include a cape too, they are the definition of timeless.

TIMELESS

1  2  3  4


If you're curious about the ones I love the most, they are 2,4,5 from STERILE, 3 from COLORFUL and 1,3 from TIMELESS. I'm planning to buy the blue fur one and one of the two far right ones in STERILE. Unfortunately, because I live in Texas winter doesn't really exist so I don't have a huge demand for coats. I know, depressing major.

Which ones do you like?

XX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...