Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!



HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! I was Shiva this year and I wore this costume to my friend's surprise birthday party. She's the one in the Wonder Woman costume. Everything worked out well, she was surprised and she wore her costume from last year to fit in!



after I got home and took the wig off, you can see my makeup better but this was after 4 hours of having fun and then laying on the carpet from being tired so know that it was better than this at the start

Shiva's Wrath AKA the mess I had to clean the next day from it

I was inspired by my absolute favorite drag queen, Raja Gemini. She not only dressed as a Hindu Goddess for RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 5 - reunion but also for her single cover of Zubi Zubi Zubi!

What are you being for Halloween? Stay safe tonight :)

XX.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...