Monday, March 4, 2013

#OOTD: Shorter and shorter

My entire outfit is from American Apparel today and I didn't even realize it! I went home for the weekend but I didn't plan on a new outfit so I grabbed this polo from my closet at home for today and it worked out perfectly. I don't even know why I left it.
But anyways, my outfit was pretty simple today. I'm getting into cropped sweaters lately, wearing them over other shirts. It's a much more comfortable way to pair a cropped sweater during the winter or when you just don't feel like baring your body. Try it out.
This OOTD is called:

Shorter and shorter

because I keep cutting my sweaters shorter and shorter

all clothes: American Apparel


and I wore a kawaii pink bindi today to pair with the pastel shirt.


XX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...