Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Jean Paul Gaultier Spring 2013

This show summed up into 2 words was imitation & sex.
Jean Paul Gaultier was on point this season; he gave looks from Annie Lennox to David Bowie to Madonna to Boy George. That's a lot for one fashion show and his runway was the same darker visual scheme we've seen so many times before. 


Annie Lennox eurythimic'ing out


FAAAAMMMEEE


Grace Jones werkin' it



OMG Madonna, is that you?



Fierce Boy George


Beat it!


this is like Blondie, right?


Karlie Kloss being the cutest flight attendant ever!




The men's collection was a bit more scandalous.
And by a bit more, I mean a LOT more.


Loving this sheer bodysuit wowohwow NEED


These next outfits reminded me of the Adidas x Jeremy Scott cage jacket you can find here. I actually have the Scott jacket and it's fantastic. The only downside is that it's such a statement piece that people remember it and I can't wear it that often. But this particular design seemed to lack originality for me.


men in heels

I really liked JPG's Spring 2013 collection. It was a fresh take on classic images and re-vamped the clothes...gave them new life. 
How'd you feel? Leave a comment below...
If you liked this post, don't forget to follow my blog on the right!  
XX.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...