Monday, September 9, 2013

#OOTD: Boy of the 21st Century

Greetings! Today was a lovely day, it didn't get too hot today, thankfully. And I gave a speech about why Anna Wintour is an important person to my presentational speaking class! I've been wanting to do this hairstyle for awhile because I saw it on Scary Spice and then Azealia Banks and even Miley Cyrus wore it a couple weeks ago but I never knew what it was called so I didn't know how to look it up. My struggle was really real. But I found a helpful video on youtube and I was so happy! The video is linked at the bottom of the post.

To complete my space traveler theme, I wore snowboarding goggles, jewels on my forehead, and white boots. 

Something is wrong with the camera I usually use so I had to check out a camera from my uni until Canon fixes it. Sorry for the weird over-exposure/lighting issues, it was my first tine using it. I just wanted to post this for y'all, despite my technical difficulties. 

Banana Republic shirt, American Apparel jeans, Dr Martens boots, eBay goggles




this is the tutorial I used! She's very helpful

XX.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...