Saturday, July 13, 2013

#OOTD: Crash Landing!

I found my camera! Coincidentally I found it while packing for our trip to Roswell, New Mexico and surrounding areas. So I did a little OOTD for our day in Roswell. If you ever visit I would suggest staying only a day, there were fewer things to do than what you would think. A lot of the businesses sell the same souvenirs but overall I enjoyed it. 

We had lunch at Galactic Sushi (which was delicious) and on the way there we spotted this U.F.O. vehicle in front of a hotel! How fun! Obviously I had to get a pic!

eBay sunglasses, American Apparel shirt, Levi's jeans, Dr. Martens shoes, ToyJoy ring


sadly you can't see the green paint dot/splatter detail on my shirt 

painted on the side of a building

We're spending the day in Carlsbad, NM exploring the caverns today! After my trip I'll post an instagram diary so keep an eye out for that or follow me on instagram for live updates!

XX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...