Thursday, July 26, 2012

Jean Paul Gaultier Fall 2012 Couture

This week I reviewed the Fall 2012 Couture show of Jean Paul Gaultier. I've really liked JPG's designs in the past, but there were some that I didn't enjoy so much this season. Overall, he did a fair job and I'm looking forward to his next collection! (and I want that sheer bodysuit so badly. If you know where to buy it from, link me pleasssssee)


If you want to hype the outfit I wore in the video, you can go check out the look here, or if you want to check out my other outfits I've posted click here.

If you want to share your opinion or have any suggestions, feel free to leave a comment!! I'm going to start posting here more often so make sure to subscribe so you'll stay updated!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...