Monday, February 18, 2013

Central Saint Martins FW 2013

London Fashion Week is in full swing and I loved the show Central Saint Martins put on. There were 14 collections within the show.
For those who don't know, CSM isn't a label, it's a school in London so the show is different students' work and they send out great products. I especially loved how all of the collections were different from each other and showed a strong distinction from designer to designer. Below I have collaged together my favorites from the collections with the designers' names as well. 

Eilish Macintosh


Assaf Reeb


Eilish Macintosh


Marie Rydland


Jaimee McKenna


Hwan Sung Park


Jessica Fawcett


Nicomede Talavera


Nayoung Moon


Elena Crehan


Rachel Hewitt


Hampus Berggren


Sadie Williams


Toma Stenko


Which one is your favorite? I loved them all for very different reasons but I must say that Hampus Berggren's has a special place in my heart because I love menswear that thinks outside of the boring suits. It's totally my style, I would wear all of it. 

images via style.com
XX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...