Sunday, January 5, 2014

#OOTD: As if!

The movie Clueless will always be a fashion inspiration for me. I felt like I needed a kilt in my life so I found one on eBay at a really reasonable price. But any who I spent the day walking downtown with a friend exploring different shops. Today was the day after my 6th year Vegetarianism anniversary so we went to my favorite vegan restaurant, Counter Culture, and then walked across the street to a vegan bakery, Capital City Bakery, for the first time. It was such a lovely way to spend the day.

thrifted blazer, Banana Republic shirt, Etsy gold chain, thrifted skirt/kilt (?), Dr. Couture clutch, Dr. Martens shoes



XX.

1 comment:

  1. You're definitely sporting that look right! I love the blazer. I can't believe a treasure like that was hidden in a thrift store. The kilt looks amazing as well. You would totally fit right in with the cast of Clueless, Christian. Hahaha! Hope to see more OOTD posts like that soon. Thanks for sharing that! All the best to you! :)

    Anita Newman @ UT Kilts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...